Shabbir Hyder submitted this entry 10 years ago


Wadwun is also used to describe a person who cribs over things or situations.
Firdous wrote this 4 years ago
One who weeps
Shabbir Hyder wrote this 10 years ago

Do you know something interesting about Wadwun?

Add your comments - Type in whatever you know about this term, name, place, food, word. You can type things that you know, ancedotes you have heard from people, your ancestors or whatever you would like to catalog for the generations to come

TIP : To reference another word on this site add a @ sign before the word, e.g. @Wanwun will link to the word Wanwun